Shop my look
13 Makeup Products I’m Currently Loving
Throughout the stay at home orders, I've been testing a lot of new products day in and day out so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you (in an easy list format) so you can snag them for yourself. If you're ever looking for a little tutorial, there's a bunch of that on Instagram. In some cases, I add the tutorials to my highlights so you can watch after the fact. It's been a lot of fun testing new brands, new products and getting outside my usual "comfort zone" when it comes to beauty.
1. Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Floral Essence This is quite spendy, but it is so hydrating and really helps to stick to the makeup beautifully to the skin.
2. Weightless Liquid Mineral SPF 30 If you know anything about me, you know I use sunscreen every single day. There's really no exceptions, but I've come to the realization that sun drops (lighter consistency face sunscreen) is key for the skin and causes less breakouts and clogging long-term. This is a much more affordable option in comparison to the Barbara Sturm Sun Drops (which I also really love.)
3. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush Oldie but a true goodie. I used to love this brush years ago but I destroyed it (mainly for not washing it consistently) so I decided to grab another one recently. Promise I'll wash you more often brushy.
4. I've been enjoying liquid blushes lately, and two from different UK based brands. Brightening CC Blush from By Terry is lovely, and a nice bright color that really gives you that beautiful flush to the cheeks. My other option, which is a bit more muted is the 5. Cheek Gelée Happy Hydrating Gel-Cream Blush. This. ismore. ofan everyday blush, and doesn't attract too much attention to the cheeks but gives a nice healthy flush.
6. Afterglow Lip Balm has always been on my list, but I'm wanting to try more of the colors nowadays.
7. My ultimate favorite product at the moment is the Brightening CC Serum from By Terry. This is the most versatile product, and you can use it as a liquid bronzer, your base or mix it with oils, serums, moisturizer or your foundation for a little extra glow. I am genuinely obsessed with this, and it smells so lovely.
8. Usually I'm not that keen with using eyeshadow in all honesty, but I can't seem to put down the Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette from Too Faced. This is such an Ada palette. Neutrals and a lot of shimmery options, along with mattes that I use as a base.
9. Everything from Cover FX has always been a win but the Custom Enhancer Drops are it. I use the shade 'Moonlight' which works so well as a liquid highlight. It gives you that beautiful glow of within, and I apply on the high points of the cheek, underneath the eyebrows and on the nose.
10. A few different bases have been calling my name. We've got 3 options. The lightest coverage comes from Chantecaille's Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. This is lightweight, and gives beautiful coverage. For medium coverage with a little hydration boost, the 11. By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Foundation is perfect for a flawless and beautiful base. Finally a full coverage option is the 12. Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm which comes with an epic brush on QVC this month.
13. And finally the thing I've been raving up constantly this month is the beautyblender® Concealer & Blender. The coverage is insane. More medium to full and the deal gets you a beautyblender too. I'm going to keep sharing the deals with you each month because there's always a good ones on QVC.