Every time I leave the house, I make sure I have 7 essentials with me. Whether it’s a large bag, or a smaller cross-body, things are just not the same without these things.
1. Wallet. They say money can’t buy you happiness, but it sure can buy everything else. I need this for basically every trip outside my house. Being alive is expensive! + my license is always in there which is something you always need when driving.
2. Keys. This may seem like a no-brainer, but I can’t tell you how many days I “lose” my keys for 15 minutes, or even leave the house without them.
3. Sunglasses. Given there’s usually 300 days of sunshine in Arizona, I need these bad boys everywhere I go.
4. Snack. You don’t want to see me when I’m hangry. Trust me.
5. Tampons. I know I’m a grown ass woman, but my period still surprises me some weeks so I always carry these with me. Plus, you will likely have a friend who needs one, and you’ll totally save the day by having 1 or 2 accessible at all times. The Tampax Pocket Pearl makes this super easy.
6. Lip-gloss or Lipstick. Honestly, somehow 25 lipsticks end up in my purse so usually this is not a problem.
7. Phone. Duh.
I’m sharing #Tampax in my life as part of an Tampax sponsored series for Socialstars.™ While this is sponsored, all opinions remain honest and my own.
If you’ve been keeping up with the series, you’ll know that I love the size and compact nature of the Pocket Pearl packaging. Makes it so much easier to conceal the tampon when you’re going from point A to point B. Usually when I have to use a tampon, I have to take my entire purse. Gets a little awkward when I’m at work or at restaurants with some friends because it seems excessive to take my entire bag with me. Now, I just stash the tampon into my pocket, and no one knows that I had a tampon. It’s magic I tell you.
I adore the detail to packaging that Tampax put into the Pocket Pearl, because it’s clear the packaging was thought through. It’s so easy to turn the tampon into a typical tampon size. Once you open up the package, you pull the strap out until you hear a click. Once you hear the click, the tampon becomes the typical tampon size you’re used to seeing because this brings it to its full size. Therefore, you don’t lose any comfort from the usual process. I’m just about minimizing the size and amount of things, and trying to be minimalistic as possible. I mean…when it comes to things other than makeup. You know how we do it around here 😉
Make sure that if you share your Pocket Pearl on social media, you’ll want to tag #Tampax #TampaxCrowd #PowerOverPeriods and share your story. Has the Pocket Pearl made your life easier?
Have you tried the Tampax Pocket Pearl yet?
BEFORE YOU GO, have you voted today?…
I’ve been nominated for FOUR categories in the Arizona Foothills Magazine Best of the Valley 2017 competition. It would be a true honor if you cast your votes (you can vote DAILY from multiple Gmail accounts!!!). I was nominated for the following:
Step 1. Sign in via Google account or Facebook account (if you have multiple Gmail accounts, you can use each one to vote multiple times!!)
Step 2: Pick my name!
Step 3: Click to vote!
This is my first debut in a competition of this nature and I would LOVE your votes, your families’ votes, your friends’ votes, your dogs’ votes, ALL of your votes! Thank you so much!