In today’s episode, I sit down with Christina Nicholson of Media Maven and Podcast Clout.
Inside This Episode:
- How Christina’s career in media came to be
- Why Christina decided to start a podcast software
- How Christina juggles a PR agency, podcast software, and raising 3 kids
- Christina’s best piece of advice for someone looking to get into the PR world
- A typical day in Christina’s life
- Christina’s favorite (and least favorite) part of her day
- and so much more
About Christina Nicholson:
Christina Nicholson is a TV host who helps business owners grow by reaching their ideal customers or clients through the power of traditional and new media without spending big bucks on advertising.
Christina started her PR agency, Media Maven, after working as a TV anchor and reporter for more than 10 years with an infant and toddler at home. In four years, she grew Media Maven to a million-dollar business with a remote team… and added another baby at home during that time!
Christina is also the host of the Become A Media Maven podcast and the founder of Podcast Clout, a podcast database that makes it easier for PR professionals to build podcast pitch lists.
You can still see her in front of the camera as a host on Lifetime TV, in national commercials, on the TEDx stage, and read her work online in Huff Post, Thrive Global, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, Fast Company, and Boss Babe. She was selected as an Oprah Magazine Insider and Ambassador out of thousands of applicants.
Christina also has a local lifestyle and family blog, Christina All Day.
She lives in South Florida with her husband and three young children.