I am really excited to share this conversation I had with Erica Ligenza of Coming Up Roses with you. We chat about everything from supporting other women in the business to being your authentic self and so much more!
In this episode:
- Why Erica started her blog Coming Up Roses
- Women supporting one another – especially in the entrepreneurial space
- Everything you need to know about Erica’s course BossPitch
- A little about Erica’s new book that just released yesterday – Caffeinate Your Soul
- What Erica’s typical day looks like running a blog, podcast, and course + being a mom
- Erica’s favorite thing about running her business
- Erica’s biggest piece of advice for people who are looking to add a new venture
- How important being genuine in your brand is
- Why you need to be well rounded in your business
- How to stay true to your purpose in business
- And so much more!
Erica is a Philadelphia-based blogger and podcaster, wife to Jamie, mama to Olivia, wine-and-cheese enthusiast and published book author. She helps fellow bloggers monetize their influence through pitching and politely persisting the ultimate brand partnerships through her online course, BossPitch!
In other news, she’s fueled by strong coffee, loud laughter, a bold lip, and great accessories. She uses dry shampoo only slightly less than oxygen, is one cat short of crazy cat lady status, and has yet to meet a latte or pizza she didn’t like.
Erica’s Blog: Coming Up Roses
Erica’s Podcast: Thrive
Erica’s Book: Caffeinate Your Soul: 52 Monday Mantras
Erica’s Course: Boss Pitch