I’m really happy to share this episode with you! I got to sit down with professional speaker and author David Rendall and we chat all about being unique and living unapologetically.
I heard David speak when I worked in corporate and was inspired by his encouraging message.
I hope you enjoy!
Inside This Episode:
- How David became a professional speaker
- David’s outlook on social media for his business
- Why authenticity is crucial
- David’s insightful words for people who don’t love public speaking
- The secret to getting over the fear of public speaking
- How to channel anxiety into fuel
- Living your life unapologetically
- David’s latest project – Bed Talks
- And so much more!
David on IG @GiantFreakInPink
During the last fifteen years, David Rendall has spoken to audiences on every inhabited continent. His clients include the US Air Force, Australian Government, and Fortune 50 companies such as Microsoft, AT&T, United Health Group, Fannie Mae, and State Farm.
Prior to becoming a speaker, he was a leadership professor, stand-up comedian, and nonprofit executive.
In between presentations, David competes in ultramarathons and Ironman triathlons.