As you guys know, I am a skincare junkie so I am really pumped to share this episode with you! I get to chat with Divya Gugnani – CEO and Co-Founder of Wander Beauty – about clean beauty products and running a successful beauty brand.
Inside This Episode:
- The mission behind Wander Beauty and how it all began
- The importance of clean beauty products
- What an essence is and why you need to add on to your skincare routine
- Divya’s secret anti-aging weapon
- Divya’s nightly moisturizing skincare routine
- What “dermatologist tested” actually means for Wander Beauty products
- Why it is important to drop the dry shampoo and care for your scalp
- A sneak peek at future products in the Wander Beauty line
- How Divya balances her days while running a beauty brand and caring for her family
- And so much more!
Links & Products Mentioned:
Divya Gugnani brings 20 years of investment and entrepreneurial experience to her role as CEO and Co-founder of Wander Beauty, a company focused on multitasking beauty essentials created with global inspiration. Launched in 2015 Wander Beauty has proven to be one of the fastest emerging brands in the country, with over 30 highly prestigious beauty awards under their belt, plus a loyal following of A-list celebrities, top journalists and notable beauty and style influencers. Prior to that, Divya co-founded Send the Trend, an e-commerce site focused on personalized fashion and beauty, and sold it to QVC, where she focused on digital innovation. She is a serial entrepreneur and has co-founded multiple companies.
Divya started her business career in Investment Banking at Goldman Sachs and then moved on to private equity and venture capital at Investcorp International and FirstMark Capital. Divya is a self- proclaimed startup junkie, a food and fashion lover, as well as a beauty experimenter. She has appeared regularly on several shows on CNBC, NBC and MSNBC. She has also been featured in The New York Times, Vanity Fair, BusinessWeek, TIME Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, The Deal, and Crain’s, among several other publications.
Divya has contributed to The Huffington Post, TODAYshow.com, Daily Beast, The Nest Magazine and Woman’s World. She is the author of the book Sexy Women Eat: Secrets to Eating What You Want and Still Looking Fabulous, published by HarperCollins. In addition to a B.S. from Cornell University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, Divya attended the French Culinary Institute.