Last week was a tough one in America and I am so saddened by recent events. I’m not one to be quiet, especially during times like these, so I wanted to share a quick episode on the importance of using your voice and standing as an ally with black people and the injustice happening in America right now.
In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of using your voice in the world and spreading love
- My story of coming from Bosnia during the genocide in the early 90’s
- We can’t control what race we are and we shouldn’t allow for this injustice to continue to occur
- Why it’s important to figure out the best way we can move forward as a society
- Why we need to stop living in a false reality as a society
- Why if you’re not saying something – you’re a part of the problem