I am really excited to share this conversation I had with blogger and content creator Naty Michele today! Naty has been blogging for the last eight years and we get to discuss the evolution of her content and overall brand. We also discuss showing up vulnerably, processing grief, and the loss of Naty’s dad. Naty shares some really valuable tips for successful solo travel!
This episode is full of great advice from Naty and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Inside This Episode:
- Creating community through vulnerability
- Processing grief
- Encouraging words from Naty about grieving the loss of a parent
- A little bit about Naty’s story and why she started blogging
- What living alone in New York City is like for Naty
- Naty’s tips for creating a cozy home
- What a typical day looks like for Naty
- How Naty’s faith has grown through the loss of her dad
- Naty’s advice for solo travel
- A hopeful message from Naty about not putting a timeline on your life
- And so much more!
Naty’s Blog: Natymichele.com
Naty on IG: @natymichele
Naty’s Facebook group: Life Chats with Naty