On today’s episode, I am chatting with Cathy Schwartz-Shino all about fashion and fashioning a brand! Cathy is a NYC entrepreneur and the founder of HOUSE OF WANT. Cathy has been working in the fashion industry for over 30 years and she shares some of the changes she has witnessed take place behind the scenes. Stay tuned till the end where Cathy offers some great advice for anyone interested in designing and working in the fashion world! As always, I hope you enjoy and share with your fellow fashionistas!
Inside This Episode:
- Cathy’s story of creating her own brand and working in fashion
- How living in New York has impacted Cathy’s career
- What a typical day looks like for Cathy
- A little bit about designing and releasing new collections for Fashion Week
- Being a positive light in your community
- Women supporting women in the fashion industry
- Supportive advice from Cathy to those wanting to working in fashion
- And so much more!
House of Want on IG: @houseofwant