On today’s episode, I am chatting with Alison Adams-Woodford of PCA Skincare all about skincare.
Alison has been working with PCA for over 20 years and has been an aesthetician since the mid 90’s. She now works in Research and Development at PCA and shares really great tips on educating yourself about the skincare products you use. You’ll find some serious truths in this episode about some of the Vitamin C products on the market and what ingredients to look out for!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and share it with your skincare loving besties!
Inside This Episode:
- Alison’s career journey with PCA
- A little bit about the brand evolution of PCA Skin
- What a typical day looks like for Alison as the Senior Manager of R&D and Communications
- Marketing skincare vs. Professional skincare
- Alison’s tips for trying out new skincare products
- Vitamin C and ascorbic acid for anti-aging
- The importance of educating yourself on skincare products
- Alison’s tips for skincare must-haves
- Some scientific truths about pigmentation and acne
- And so much more!