In this episode, I chat with Helene Sula of Helene in Between all about traveling, blogging, and living abroad.
In This Episode:
- Helene’s journey to getting approved for a working VISA in Germany
- Why Helene and her husband chose to move to Heidelberg, Germany when moving abroad
- What Helene was doing prior to starting her blog
- How Helene mixing travel blogging and blogging for business
- Why having huge numbers on Instagram isn’t everything
- Why it’s so important to be authentic to yourself
- How to travel inexpensively in Europe
- Helene’s best advice for getting started as an influencer
Helene quit the corporate world and packed up two suitcases, two dogs, and she and her husband moved from Dallas, Texas to Heidelberg, Germany- a country she’d never stepped foot in. The purpose was to travel Europe, write about her travels, and encourage others to live out their dreams. Now, she’s newly back in Texas to continue blogging, write a book, and travel America. Helene has a passion for photography and capturing the moment. She has helped 1,000s of other bloggers build and grow their brand through tried and tested strategies she learned while working in digital brand strategy, social media marketing, and advertising. Helene has been featured on national and international TV, radio, and was just featured in Business Insider for the growth of her blog and online courses.