Welcome back to another episode of the Get An Adaatude podcast! I’m your host Adaleta Avdic and today I am chatting with Andrea Lisbona all about her revolutionary hand sanitizer company, Touchland. Andrea has a true entrepreneurial spirit – she saw a missing link in the market and developed a product to satisfy those needs.
Touchland sells hand sanitizers with a focus on skincare, not just sanitation. As founder and CEO, it is Andrea’s hope that customers will enjoy using her products and not view sanitizing as a chore!
Andrea speaks with integrity and passion about her products and brand. She truly cares about every customer’s experience and providing the best product possible.
Enjoy, my friend!
Inside This Episode:
- How Andrea started the company Touchland
- Andrea’s keys to organic growth and success
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted her business
- The importance of staying true to your values during times of crisis
- What a typical day looks like for Andrea as a CEO
- The future of Touchland
- And so much more!
Touchland on IG: @touchland
Touchland on TikTok: @touchland