Welcome back! I am so excited to share this with you – I am chatting with Sarah Nicole from The Birds Papaya. I have followed Sarah for a long time and really love her message and her authenticity. She is really honest about her emotions bringing vulnerability and integrity with everything she shares.
She is an OG mom blogger from 2008. Sarah shares with us the evolution of her mom blog into an intentional and influential business and personal brand. She also gives us a look at what it means to include her kids in her business and teaching them the importance of consent through social media.
Inside This Episode:
- The importance of honoring your emotions
- Sarah’s story about starting her blog in 2008
- Some truth behind collaborations as an influencer
- Practicing integrity as an influencer
- Looking at shame with a new lens
- A typical day in the life of Sarah
- How Sarah involves her kids in her business
- Building a community online
- And so much more!
The Birds Papaya on IG: @thebirdspapaya