I am glad you are back for another episode! Today I am chatting with Tom Cridland all about everything from sustainable fashion to politics in the media!
Tom has such a breath of fresh air about him. I really enjoyed chatting with him and getting to know him – I hope you enjoy it as well!
Tom wears a lot of hats in his professional life, from singer and songwriter to fashion designer. Tom has his own sustainable clothing line that offers a 30 year guarantee on most of the pieces.
I love talking with people all over the world and Tom brings his own perspective to the show, which I greatly appreciate. Enjoy friend!
Inside This Episode:
- A little bit about Tom’s professional journey as a singer, songwriter, and fashion designer
- How Tom got his start in sustainable fashion
- The need for long term sustainability in the US
- Polarizing politics in the news media
- What a typical day looks like for Tom
- And so much more!
Tom’s Podcast: Greatest Music of All Time