On this episode, I am chatting with Virginia all about party planning! Virginia is the founder of Bluebird In A Box – for DIY party planning and Bluebird Productions – for luxury event planning. Virginia shares some valuable tips on being a great hostess with us and we discuss the art of planning a party. We chat about the beauty of throwing small and intimate events, as opposed to larger events. Virginia’s business has evolved with the COVID pandemic and she shares a little about that with us as well.
Virginia and I also connect about our mutual love for travel – we reminisce on some of our favorite trips and hope for more travel in the future.
Inside This Episode:
- How COVID impacted Virginia’s business
- What professional party planning looks like
- Virginia’s top tips for being a good host/hostess
- The beauty of small social gatherings
- Our mutual love of travel
- What a typical day looks like for Virginia as she balances motherhood and entrepreneurship
- Virginia’s journey as a marathon runner
- And so much more!
Bluebird In A Box on IG: @bluebird.in.a.box