In this episode, I chat with Ali Levine all about motherhood, styling, and navigating the red carpet.
In This Episode:
- How Ali transitioned into a mommy influencer
- How Ali balances motherhood, being a stylist, and an influencer
- How Ali decides which red carpet events to attend
- What a typical day in the life is like for Ali
- How Ali prioritizes her business, self, and daughter throughout the day
- Why Ali shifted her priorities and owned her new reality
- How to navigate negativity on social media
Born and raised in New York, Ali has worked for some of the biggest names in the Fashion industry including Fragments, Coach, Talbots and Target as part of development and design.
Ali relocated to Los Angeles, California where she fell head over heels in love with wardrobe styling. She is an expert when it comes to creating looks for her celebrity clients. From red carpet appearances, music videos to world tours, Ali a unique thumbprint that displays her talent as a Fashion stylist.
Ali’s New York persona took the limelight, when she recently appeared with her husband on Bravo’s hit show, “Stripped.” As a TV correspondent, she’s covered red carpet events for Celebrity Page TV and makes regular appearances promoting herself as a brand. Ali’s vibrant personality lights up the red carpet and tv appearance.
After Ali’s recent birth of her daughter Amelia Rei, Ali has transitioned to mompreneur and mommy influencer across the board. Belonging to sought after mommy groups her fashion sense plus real life day to day inspires many who follow her and cover her.