Welcome back for another episode of the Get An Adaatude podcast! Today I am chatting with Holly Daniels Christiansen, founder of Dune Jewelry. Dune is an experiential jewelry brand that offers handcrafted pieces with sand and other natural elements from your favorite places around the world. Holly is a true “bootstrap” entrepreneur and I love her positivity! Holly shares with us how she started her business from the ground up and how she is running it today while managing her household. Holly and I also chat about how small businesses, like Dune, have been impacted by pandemic and hopes of normalcy in 2021.
If you follow me on IG (@adaatude), you may have noticed that I recently got my own piece of Dune jewelry. I can’t begin to express how much I love it. Not only do I love the meaning behind the pieces but it is gorgeous and very high quality.
I really enjoyed getting to know more about Holly and Dune – I hope you enjoy as well!
In This Episode:
- How Holly started her experiential jewelry company
- Ways that Holly’s business has been impacted by the pandemic
- A little bit about the Dune sandbank and how the jewelry is handcrafted
- Holly’s tips for balancing professional and personal life
- Highlights from Holly’s typical day
- Some entrepreneurial wisdom for the coming year
- What is coming next for Holly and her business
- And so much more!
Dune Jewelry on Facebook
Dune Jewelry on IG
Dune Jewelry Sand & Nature Banks