In today’s episode, I chat with Logan Hildebrand all about the tourism industry, cocktails and foodie, books, and so much more.
In This Episode:
- Why Kansas isn’t a state you should pass up on visiting
- How Logan decided to go into the tourism industry
- How the tourism industry has been hit during COVID-19
- How Logan sees the tourism industry recovering from this
- Why Logan decided to start a cocktail and foodie Instagram
- How Logan is continuing to create content during the pandemic
- Logan’s current favorite cocktail and food item
- Logan’s favorite restaurant in the Topeka area
- What a typical day in the life is like for Logan
- Logan’s favorite genre of books and what she’s currently reading
About Logan Hildebrand:
Foodie, cocktail, & travel aficionado with a love for coffee, books, the outdoors, and rainy days. Small town Kansas native with a passion to show others just what the state can offer. Marketing guru by day and night, with emphasis in tourism and the world of adult beverages.