How to Make a Papaya Bowl
When it comes to recipes, you know I'm not usually your go-to recipe source but that's definitely going to change. Normally I bring you delicious cocktails but there will be some more fun recipes that I make week to week. Between Aaron and myself, we do make a lot of delicious drinks (smoothies, coffee recipes, cocktails) but also a lot of meals throughout the day. Today I've got a super easy recipe for a midday snack or breakfast/lunch so let's dive in to the easy steps to make it. Prep time: 3 minutes.
- Cut a (ripe) papaya in half. Pro tip: cut off the ends so you don't have the ends in your papaya bowl
- Spoon the seeds out of each halve of the papaya.
- Add your favorite yogurt (we use all sorts but in this example we used an almond yogurt which has no dairy.)
- Depending on what's in your cabinets, add some of your favorite fruit. We added strawberries and blueberries.
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on the very top of the bowl.
Easy peasy right? And now you've got yourself a papaya bowl! I love to do this as a midday snack (or lunch) because there's so many nutrients between all the various fruits, but it is so easy. Sometimes it's hard for me to get away from my laptop midday, but when it comes to this recipe, I am quickly whip this up and it really motivates me because it is quick but extremely nutritious so it's a win win overall. What are your thoughts when it comes to quick snack ideas throughout the day?