In today’s episode, I sit down with Jordan Neville, CEO of CartRev.
Inside this Episode:
- A look into Jordan’s past and what made him so interested in creating solutions in tech industry
- What the future of influencer marketing holds
- What social shopping actually is and why it’s going to become prevalent in the near future
- What a day in the life is like for Jordan
- Jordan’s favorite (and least favorite) part of his day
- and so much more
About Jordan Neville:
Jordan Neville is the Founder and CEO of cart•rev. His desire is for the redistribution of wealth and the growth of social commerce. He spent years in tech and social media at Peloton and Vejo. Upon seeing the lack of attributions and rising customer acquisition cost he embark on a journey to build the first social commerce technology. With the goal to make all posts shoppable for all social media users.